About The Rise
Catalyst and OneSky Housing Society are creating a much needed affordable rental housing project in Downtown Penticton that will provide 56 affordable rental homes (studios to three bedroom apartments) suitable for families and individuals. A portion of the homes will be designed to accommodate people with physical disabilities.
The Rise on Nanaimo is located in downtown Penticton near the intersection of Main Street and Nanaimo Avenue. Amenities within close proximity include:
- Okanagan Lake and beaches
- Ikeda Japanese Garden
- Penticton Community Centre
- Queen’s Park Elementary
- KVR Middle School
- Penticton Secondary School
Note: Click / tap the image to download a PDF copy of the floor plan.
|Floor Plan1||Home Size||Household Income Range||Rent Rates2|
|1 Bedroom||554–618 sf||$24,738–$49,476||$825|
|2 Bedroom||824–925 sf||$30,125–$60,249||$1000|
|3 Bedroom||1063 sf||$40,043–$80,085||$1400|
1 The size of home available to a household is determined by the Canadian National Occupancy Standards.
2 Utilities are not included.
The Owners and Operators
Catalyst is a BC-based not-for-profit society. We create vibrant, affordable, and inspiring spaces for living and working. We care passionately about providing affordable homes that are well located, attractively designed, comfortable and efficient to operate.
One Sky Housing Society is a subsidiary of One Sky Community Resources, which contributes to stronger, more resilient communities, families and individuals by providing exceptional services that are accessible and welcoming to all.
- The Rise will be a smoke-free environment (including outdoor areas).
- All units include the following appliances: washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher.
- Pets are allowed with a limit of one dog or one cat per unit and with the exception of birds and exotic animals, which are not allowed.
- 42 parking stalls are available for an additional monthly fee.
- There is a shared amenity room and outdoor area.
Rental application forms will be available here in July 2019.
For other further information and general inquiries, please use the form below.